We provide the following hardware repair services:
- Troubleshooting for desktop computers. For example if it doesn’t start up at all, noisy, etc.
- Installation of new hardware – any type. This also includes memory upgrades
- Replacing of old hardware – if replacement parts are still available
- Troubleshooting connection problems with external devices such as printers, digital cameras, etc
- Data recovery from failing hard drives – if the hard drive is not mechanically damaged and it is accessible.
- Consultation on hardware related investments, helping to find the right hardware.
We unfortunately can’t provide the following services:
- Laptop hardware repairs, other than memory and hard drive replacement. These include keyboard problems, broken power cord jacks, malfunctioning or broken screen.
- Data recovery from hard drives that are mechanically damaged or does not communicate with the computer – these require special laboratory and equipment to fix. We can recommend you places which can help you in this case but be prepared that these are quite expensive ($500 on up).