Our policies are:
- We deliver what we promise. If we say that we will have something done, it will be done.
- We keep good communication with our clients and future clients. Each communication will be answered within usually 24 hours (much faster in most cases). You can talk to a technician during business hours if you call our phone number (317-363-4200) – in case you get the answering machine then leave a message with your phone number and we will call you right back.
- The technicians do not act as salesmen. We do not recommend or sell anything for commission. If we recommend something that is because, according to our best knowledge, the product is of good quality. We always act in the best interest of the customer, and seek to help customers to save money.
- If a problem turns out to be not fully handled, we go out and handle it for no additional charge (see the FAQ article for details and exceptions). We do not offer refunds as a solution but we take responsibility for our work and will get it done. However if someone ask for refund we will give it right away with the understanding that we will not provide any service for him/her in the future.
- We charge for our services by the hour but we seek to get things done in the fastest possible way while still ensuring the quality of the service and the full resolution of the issues. If an accidental mistake prolongs the time spent on a job that extra time will not be counted, only the time actually spent on fixing the original issues.
- We provide full service for the computer(s) during a visit and a customer can address as many issues as he/she wants.